Conditions of Use
Conditions of Use
NOTE – All Orders are delivered within 60 minutes of purchase if all systems are working as expected to the mobile number that you enter on the notes field.
Merchant Processing – Our merchant processing system, WorldPay is secure and requires that we verify with the issuing bank the “registered billing address” of any credit card used for purchasing on our website.
SSL Security – We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to protect the processing of sensitive credit card holder details. Once entered into the payment screen, your credit card number is encrypted by the SSL system and can no longer be viewed online.
McAfee Secure – www.weconnectafrica.com is tested daily by web safety leader McAfee and must pass a rigorous security scan to remain operational.
Verification – Our advanced web order processing system requires personal, over the phone verification to ensure credit card holder protection. Accounts are selected for verification both at random and based on a highly complex security algorithm.
Fraud Detection – Our specialized fraud prevention team works 24/7 to prevent fraudulent transactions from occurring on our site – we cooperate with all law enforcement agencies and the FBI to help prosecute fraud to the fullest extent of the law.
Verified by Visa/SecureCode by MasterCard – We authorize the use of Verified by Visa and SecureCode by MasterCard when applicable and adhere to the security requirements of each credit card company.
Membership Eligibility and Purchase.
Our Services are only available to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Our Services are not available to minors under the age of 18 under any circumstances. If you do not wish to use our Services, please do not use the Web Site. We Connect Africa may refuse Services to anyone at anytime, at our sole discretion in such cases refunds will only be offered after 10 days to allow for our investigations but this period is not guaranteed. We may resolve earlier or later than that number of days. To be an eligible member of We Connect Africa you as the user must provide to We Connect Africa with your legal first and last name, billing address, city, state, country, postal code, and e-mail address. Should you knowingly falsify any of the required information, your account shall be terminated immediately with or without prior notice. Certain first-time customers will be subject to verification before the PINs (phone cards) is issued.
Any Questions please call, whatsapp or sms us on +447933505880 or send us an enquiry through the contact us form.
Transactions carried out at www.weconnectafrica.com will appear on your Credit/Debit Card Statement as payment to Marvel Business.
Our guarantee is delivery on the same day for airtime orders purchased before 2100hrs GMT time. You must read and comply with these Conditions of Use.Please read our Reviews in order to make an informed decision about our service. For assistance please read FAQ and HELP or contact us with your enquires. Delivery is within 60min but is not always the case. Please allow upto 3hrs before any enquiries about delivery.
We connect africa BRIDGING THE COMMUNICATION DIVIDE.
1. By using the weconnectafrica.com and its affiliate websites you confirm your agreement to our Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be subject to change at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to keep yourself updated.
2. weconnectafrica.com reserves the right to refuse any order placed by you.
3. If your order is accepted, we will send you an email receipt confirming your purchase. Your purchases and any other details will be attached to your account history and may also be sent to your email, Airtime will be sent to your recipient in the country selected via SMS (Text message). weconnectafrica.com accepts no responsibility for any misuse of pin’s and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure details are not open to abuse once your pin details have been sent. weconnectafrica.com may review any order and notify you with the details provided within 24 hours of the final status of your order, in which case PIN and access information will not be sent as is normal and will be sent at the point the order is accepted, weconnectafrica.com can also not be responsible for any technical issues beyond our control when using or purchasing from our websites.
4. You agree to provide us with a valid and functioning telephone number and email address to ensure the receipt and any other details are delivered to your. Paypal payment emails must be the same as the weconnectafrica.com registered email. Failure to comply will result to the order being audited before delivery of the pin number.
5. You agree to keep all Account details (including PIN numbers) confidential. We shall not be liable for losses incurred by you as a result of you disclosing such confidential information to third parties.
6. You must keep confidential all passwords you have nominated to be connected to our website. You agree that we may disclose any information in connection with your accounts to anyone who correctly enters your ‘Login’ and ‘Password’ where applicable.
7. Should a pin become faulty, you must contact us. The number can be found on our websites or send us an enquiry via contact us. Please have your Account details and faulty Pin available when you call.
8. Refunds Policy: Refunds will be issued in full once the pin numbers delivered have all been returned and checked to ensure they are still valid for use. Any case requiring a refund must be submitted within 10 days after purchase. Where pin & access details are not sent within specified times ie at the end of the business day please write to us with the order number and we will resolve it as there may be a problem beyond our control (see note above). In the case a refund is granted it will be issued in full once the pin numbers delivered have all been returned and checked to ensure they are still valid for use weconnectafrica.com acts as a retailer on behalf of mobile phone service providers, weconnectafrica.com will not accept responsibility in the case that any service is suspended or the loss of service due to any bankruptcy or liquidation of any of our suppliers. In such case weconnectafrica.com will provide you with the company details related to the provider of the service relating to the product you have purchased.
9. You undertake that all the details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods are correct, that the Credit or Debit card you are using is your own and there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the purchase. When paying in currency other than GBP the exchange rate used is harmonised by weconnectafrica.com in respect to the current exchange rates.
10. If there are any changes to the personal information supplied by you, it is your responsibility to inform weconnectafrica.com as soon as possible. Each and every time you make a purchase from our website, you confirm that the personal information which we hold about you is true and accurate. If your e-mail address changes, your address and contact details please re submit before you purchase. Any fraud case will be reported to the police with all the relevant account details.
11. We shall process and record personal information about you. This may also involve us contacting you to verify your details. You may continue to purchase before verification. We may use automated decision making systems to process and record personal information. We will retain your personal information for only as long as required by law.
12. In order to process, record and use personal information we may disclose it to-
· Any person working for us
· Any relevant payment system
· Any person to whom we propose to transfer any of our rights and/or responsibilities under any agreement we may have with you
· Comply with any legal or regulatory requirement of us
· Any fraud avoidance scheme in which we participate
· Anyone to whom you authorise us to give personal information
13. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent. We may, however, use your details provided such as email address and phone number for our own marketing purposes, if you do not wish weconnectafrica.com to use your information in this way please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your phone number and email address and you will be removed from our list. Your email address is not automatically added to our newsletter database upon registering with this website. If our company trades under a different name or is sold to another business your information may become part of and be used within that company but you shall be informed via email.
14. In order to process, use, record and disclose personal information, we may need to transfer such information outside the United Kingdom . We are responsible for ensuring that personal information continues to be adequately protected during the course of such transfer.
You agree that “personal information” referred to in clauses 9 – 14 includes-
· Personal identifying details such as your name, address, contact details
· Your credit history, including instances of credit defaults or credit infringements
· Information about your creditworthiness or capacity
15. Credit card and Debit Card transactions will be protected using industry standard security technology (SSL – Secure Socket Layer). This ensures that all card details are encrypted before being transmitted over the Internet. Please ensure that for your peace of mind https appears at the address bar and a padlock appears at the bottom of the page when paying with Worldpay. Confidential information will be stored on secure web servers. weconnectafrica.com uses the highest quality and secure payment operators available.
16. We shall attempt to ensure that the information available on our website at any one time is accurate. Pin details are sent by text message, it is the buyers responsibility to check any terms and conditions within the product details displayed at www.weconnectafrica.com before buying any product or receiving any product details by using our website or buying by phone.
17. We cannot be held responsible for products that we sell on our website as agents for third parties or for any aspect of the relationship between you and that third party.
18. We do not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed products.
19. weconnectafrica.com will not provide any support to pin numbers sent to an email address unless the recepients number is given to us and the date and time when the pin number was sent to the recepient. Refund policy still applies. Emails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. weconnectafrica.com does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this email if the same is found to have been altered or manipulated.
20. The contents and opinions expressed in any email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of weconnectafrica.com. weconnectafrica.com disclaims any liability to the fullest extent permissible by law for any consequences that may arise from the contents of email including but not limited to personal opinions, malicious and/or defamatory information and data/codes that may compromise or damage the integrity of the recipients information technology systems.
21. You can contact weconnectafrica.com by email at: email@example.com or you can write to us at our address, Marvel Business Ltd, 11 Corfe Gardens, Slough, SL1 5SX. Mob: (44) 07933 505 880 fax: (44) 01753 577 045. Marvel Business Limited is a company Registered in England and Wales. Company number 07998535
22. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
23. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English Law and English Courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.